To develop Holochain applications you need to know about:
- getting Holochain installed
- how to use the command line tools
- how to configure your application with a "DNA" file
- how to think through building a distributed application
- how to build a user interface for your app
- how to test your application code
In order to get a feel for how a Holochain app is developed from start to finish, each section of these docs will include a portion where we show a step in developing a sample application, the "Hello World" of Holochain, HoloWorld. There is a repository on github to view the finished version, but following along in the docs will allow you to recreate this, and learn the basics! Look for the "HoloWorld Tutorial" sections. If you want to skip straight to it, the tutorial starts here.